Thursday, March 21, 2019

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Quilting A W shirt

Sunday afternoon, we went tracting! I got the door/window slammed All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Quilting A W shirt my face several times but we had so much fun! At one point, my feet were way cold so Sister Debroux and I switched shoes on the side of the road. We just had so much fun! We even beat our goal of getting 7 numbers and got 8. Halfway through, we thought we recognzied where we were and we realized the Novotny family lived way close so we went there to see if they had any referrals of where to go. They did, but they also had food and tea for us and were soooo nice. They even invited us on a vylet, which means like a little day trip here.

All I Need Today Is A Little Bit Of Quilting A W shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment