Sunday, March 31, 2019

I Was Going To Do That But Then You Told Me To Redhead Shirt

People accuse me of surely having the redheaded temper but I really and Spread Kindness For Autism Awareness Dandelion Flowers Shirt. I’ve had people try to provoke me in order to piss me off and fail miserably. I don’t know if that’s because of who I am fundamentally, or because of the bullying and torment I had to endure over the years at the hands of the cruel. In that regard, I do know for a fact that I was tormented because I was a redhead and had ‘spirit’ as my second handler told me. Some men pay extra for a chance to break that spirit, as disgusting as that is. I’m proud of my European heritage but I’ll never use that as an excuse for bad behavior.

Spread Kindness For Autism Awareness Dandelion Flowers Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Spread Kindness For Autism Awareness Dandelion Flowers

Buy it Now: Spread Kindness For Autism Awareness Dandelion Flowers Shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment