Friday, March 29, 2019

Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt

I suggest you watch Joe Rogan’s interview with Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt, where Joe. So who may be more familiar with – is astonished by how many things Elon Musk can accomplish. And Joe is actually pretty accomplished himself. I’m aware of both of these gentlemen. Having said that Musk doesn’t even know how to take a hit of weed! But, his Tesla stocks took one when his Shareholders saw him on Rogan! Pun intended! I don’t dislike Musk, I’m just not an Elon lapdog, nor do I follow or join cults. Sadly today people easily spell cast. So you never get to see the man behind the curtain. But, people blindly follow him when he and other Dot Com Billionaires with their over stroked egos could be helping to end hunger.

Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Michael Jackson Thriller

Buy it Now: Michael Jackson Thriller T-Shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment