Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I'm a simple woman peace love and Metallic shirt

Her line work is amazing, and I’m a simple woman peace love and Metallic shirt and poke method doesn’t mean the tattoo will inevitably look like shit? She’s talented and has a gift of healing others with reiki. & for those of you who don’t know what reiki is, maybe you just educate yourselves on it or have a session done before judging her. Stick & poke is traditional and a lot less harsh on the body than a tattoo gun, hence, why she uses this method instead, after a reiki session that is supposed to relax you. Many people believe in what she does, just because you don’t doesn’t give you the right to criticize, trash and judge her and her work.

I’m a simple woman peace love and Metallic shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

I’m a simple woman peace love and Metallic

Buy it Now: I’m a simple woman peace love and Metallic shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment