Sunday, March 31, 2019

Teacher Of The Most Awesome Peeps Funny Easter T-shirt

It was nice weather today. I was surprised there was a random Teacher Of The Most Awesome Peeps Funny Easter T-shirt Go event I caught the tail end of. I wasn’t planning on leaving the house, I wasn’t planning on coming back so soon, but this moment cannot be met with silence. America is great when she is allowed to be herself- a country powerful enough to accept and absorb those who’s lives have been broken by circumstances beyond their control, a beacon of hope in a world ravaged by war, sorrow and destruction ALL WHILE she keeps her own citizens safe. We must continue our tradition of welcoming those in need. If we are not that, we are nothing. My prayers go straight to the heart of the fearful- I am sorry you are scared.

Teacher Of The Most Awesome Peeps Funny Easter T-shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Teacher Of The Most Awesome Peeps Funny Easter

Buy it Now: Teacher Of The Most Awesome Peeps Funny Easter T-shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment