Sunday, March 31, 2019

That’s What I Do I Drink And I Code Things Funny Shirt

You’re all amazing. My four year old niece had a bone marrow transplant that allowed us to have another 9 months with her. Her story doesn’t have That’s What I Do I Drink And I Code Things Funny Shirt but that 9 months still meant the world to us. Being a bone marrow donor is one of the easiest things that you can do to save a life. Also, everyone should consider regularly donating blood. Sick kids often have trouble gaining access to the blood products they need to survive.

That’s What I Do I Drink And I Code Things Funny Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

That's What I Do I Drink And I Code Things Funny

Buy it Now: That’s What I Do I Drink And I Code Things Funny Shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment