Sunday, March 31, 2019

Yes We McCann T-Shirt

I let my daughter pick out my hair. She was disappointed that the cut she picked didn’t look the same because I don’t have that Yes We McCann T-Shirt. However, she loved that I trusted her. I do so so believe in this. I also think it helps in a positive and caring development in children to grow up respecting all forms of life. Cute etc but dogs licking faces is just disgusting. When my baby is born my dog won’t be allowed near my baby to lick. This reminds me of my childhood best friend. Always there, always loyal, never judged and just loved me for who I am. The capacity to love each other unconditionally is the most endearing feeling one can possess.

Yes We McCann T-Shirt, V-neck, Sweater and Unisex, t-shirt

Yes We McCann

Buy it Now: Yes We McCann T-Shirt
Homepage: ELISETEE SHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment