Thursday, April 2, 2020

I survived the great toilet paper panic of 2020 Coronavirus shirt

Terri Rosser I don’t have to ACT like Germany is a very safe place because it IS a very safe place. Of course we have I survived the great toilet paper panic of 2020 Coronavirus shirt. But by far not as much as the people in America. I follow a lot of American newspapers and every other article is about someone who was accidentally shot or a family member killed his or her family. I almost never read things like this in German newspapers. There aren’t many gun related crimes here. Because we don’t carry weapons and it isn’t easy to get a license to own a gun.

I survived the great toilet paper panic of 2020 Coronavirus shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I survived the great toilet paper panic of 2020 Coronavirus

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment