Tuesday, April 21, 2020

40th Birthday Gift Idea Born in 1980 Happy Quarantine Birthday 40 Years Old T Shirt Social Distancing Tee Shirts

I got sick at the beginning of November with very bad sore throat , symptoms of sinusitis, cough and headache . I lost my voice for the whole week . It surprised me because I got my flu shot done a month before it and I did not have a cold for an about last 5 or 6 years. The second round has occurred at this February, : sore throat again, bad exhausting cough , extreme fatique , low grade fever, lasting about for 5 days …I am 54.. I wish I had blood sample done for these two cases to determine if one of them was caused by Corona?

40th Birthday Gift Idea Born in 1980 Happy Quarantine Birthday 40 Years Old T Shirt Social Distancing Tee Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

40th Birthday Gift Idea Born in 1980 Happy Quarantine Birthday 40 Years Old T Shirt Social Distancing Tee S

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment