Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Horse rules when i first wake up everyone shut the hell up tee shirt

I gave it to my daughter who ended up with the same symptoms and I had and she is just now recovering. I hardly ever get sick and what scared me the most was the fact that it started off as a cold and than within a couple of days it just continued to get worst so fast and went deep into my chest. My cough was very deep and it was very hard to breathe. I hope I never get that sick again. Short of breathe, wheezing,deep cough, took steroids, asthma inhaler, and three rounds of antibiotics.

Horse rules when i first wake up everyone shut the hell up tee shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

HORSE RULES WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP TEE

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment