Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Save One Life You’re A Hero Save 100 Lives You’re A Nurse 2020 T-Shirts

I had a real hard time breathing but thought that it was me getting out of shape. What I felt: sore throat, dry cough, I could not open wide my mouth because it hurt as if it were cut on the inside. Maybe I should have checked my temperature but I didn’t. I did feel lightheaded very often and like I was pushing it. Again, I usually dont see a doctor for the cold so I just though it was my age giving in.

Save One Life You’re A Hero Save 100 Lives You’re A Nurse 2020 T-Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Save One Life You’re A Hero Save 100 Lives You’re A Nurse 2020 T-S

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment