Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Coronavirus ruined my camping season Covid 19 shirt

I got sick in December just before Christmas. I had all the symptoms of Covid 19, but didn’t know what was wrong with me. The cough was in my windpipe, not lungs and it was awful. Finally got a fever and went to bed. I have a double immune disorder and am over 65. The cough was still bad in February, so I got a chest xray, which was fine. And I’m just now feeling almost normal again, but still have a slight wheeze. However, my husband never got the sickness. So I’m befuddled about whatever it was. But I do think it was Covid 19.

Coronavirus ruined my camping season Covid 19 shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Coronavirus ruined my camping season Covid 19

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment