Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Watch Out I’m Having One Of Those Days Where I’m Holding A Stick And Everyone Look Like A Pinata Shirt

This is what we need more of in the world–open and honest discussion about the ugliness in the world. I feel like we have a chance to turn things around for the better that way. It’s very powerful to read the reactions to this post. What I got from it was a candid, raw glimpse into one of the motivation factors behind murder and attempted murder. Knowing this kind of information can do nothing but help us in the future if we are ever in a situation like this, as well as anyone we know.

Watch Out I’m Having One Of Those Days Where I’m Holding A Stick And Everyone Look Like A Pinata Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Watch Out I’m Having One Of Those Days Where I’m Holding A Stick And Everyone Look Like A Pinata

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment