Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My 30th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt

Job does what Paul describes, in Romans 10, as having a zeal for God but not according to knowledge and therefore going about trying to prove his righteousness, rather than submitting to the righteousness of God. We’ve seen this is speaking of the men, the leaders of God’s people, preachers and politicians, who are trying to prove their ways and ideas are correct, righteous, rather than seeing God is correct, correcting us into His righteousness and bringing down every thought that is exalted against Him.

My 30th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020 Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

My 30th Birthday The One Where I Was Quarantined 2020

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment