Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Born in 1947 My 73rd Birthday Queen Quarantine Social Distancing Quarantined Birthday 2020 Tee Shirts

And I assume you researched and made sure he paid taxes on all the money he made here and sent back to Mexico? Besides its memorial weekend, why don’t you post a story honoring the very people that give you the freedom to voice your opinion (as pathetic as they may be). I guess the guvment told you to post this.

Born in 1947 My 73rd Birthday Queen Quarantine Social Distancing Quarantined Birthday 2020 Tee Shirts, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Born in 1947 My 73rd Birthday Queen Quarantine Social Distancing Quarantined Birthday 2020 Tee S

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment