Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Snoopy And Woodstock Mask Stay Home And Listen To Bruce Springsteen Shirt

Jackie Wright What do I expect? Well, let’s see. Perhaps to conduct himself like a decent human being. How about to not lie every time he opens his mouth? Not betraying and embarrassing this country every time he leaves it would be nice. I would love it if he would not violate any laws or the Constitution. I would really love it if he stop trying to destroy the environment. Oh, I can’t forget I would like him to do something to protect our elections from foreign interference. I would love it if he would stop tweeting BS. You know, I literally think I could go on all day.

Snoopy And Woodstock Mask Stay Home And Listen To Bruce Springsteen Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Snoopy And Woodstock Mask Stay Home And Listen To Bruce Springsteen

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment