Monday, April 27, 2020

So Happy I’m 65 Today Quarantined 2020 Shirt

Ivette Irizarry – I don’t like to judge someone’s intent. She apologized which is important. It’s not up to me (who doesn’t live in her district) but it is up to the parents and community that she works in to determine her intent. I just hope they don’t fire her just for this one post. We seem to live in a cancel culture now where if you make a mistake then you must be banished from society. I like to forgive first and see how people act afterwards before doing something like telling them they have to be fired or something like that. We seem to no longer have an ability to forgive as a society. I hope I am wrong.

So Happy I’m 65 Today Quarantined 2020 Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

So Happy I’m 65 Today Quarantined 2020

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment