Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mother’s Day Gift Personalized Cat Mom 2020 Quarantined T-Shirt

Oh my goodness! One of my favorite stories yet. I lost a brother who shares his name with your Wayne, in 2011. His liver failed and he was only 50. Your Wayne remind’s me so much of my brother. Fun, the go-getter, traveler, mechanic, loved working on things and fixing stuff. Such a beautiful tribute you made to him and story of the ashes just made me belly laugh! May your tattoo be a constant reminder of him in your life now. I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing your story. P.S. My family is originally from Maryland and we had many, many crab feasts at Wayne’s house! I know all about those Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs!

Mother’s Day Gift Personalized Cat Mom 2020 Quarantined T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment