Monday, September 28, 2020

May her memory be a revolution shirt

 May her memory be a revolution shirt

When I got back into my car I burst into tears. Ugly crying, screaming, hitting my steering wheel, the May her memory be a revolution shirt. I was 3 steps from being dead. One on to the concrete, one over the rail, and the last off the edge. That was the lowest I had ever sunk. I think what kept me going was the thought of lost potential. I was working a monotonous job that didn’t challenge me, had no friends, and had so much love to give to someone who I hadn’t met yet. I didn’t want to lose any of that, so I devoted my life moving forward to growth and challenging myself.

May her memory be a revolution shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

No comments:

Post a Comment