Sunday, September 27, 2020

Live By The Sun Great Sunflower Motivation Quote Shirt

 Live By The Sun Great Sunflower Motivation Quote Shirt

God…every time people make lists, I attempt to watch them all, just to say to myself that I’m the Live By The Sun Great Sunflower Motivation Quote Shirt. I literally spent a month watching everything on someone’s “best of 2010” list, and same for others “all-time” lists, and generally get at least 75% of the movies I haven’t seen watched. As for this, there is definitely at least 3 movies per decade I should have seen by now. I made a list, and my best years are, 70s-00s combined about 15 I need to see. Worst is obvious for me, 1890s-40s, I can only for sure say I’ve seen 3 from the list, there is a dozen I know I’ve seen parts of, but not whole thing.

Live By The Sun Great Sunflower Motivation Quote Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

No comments:

Post a Comment