Wednesday, September 30, 2020

It’s a Chiefs and Pepsi Kinda day shirt

 It’s a Chiefs and Pepsi Kinda day shirt

I was actually already a huge fan of It’s a Chiefs and Pepsi Kinda day shirt but I had only seen A New Hope and none of the other ones. So I watched TPM and my brother basically had to explain to me the concept of a prequel/TPM also being a newer movie that was about Luke’s dad. Immediately loved it, was blown away by the duel of the fates, and I think it’s really cool that I saw the introductions of both trilogies first.

It’s a Chiefs and Pepsi Kinda day shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

#Witchttpshcraft, #Backtoschoolgift, #1stGrade, #Pumpkin, #Firstdayofschool, #Teacher, #Witches, #firstgrade, #1stdayofschool, #Broom, #Educator, #Witchhat, #Teaching, #Backtoschooltee, #School,

#Witchttpshcraft, #Backtoschoolgift, #1stGrade, #Pumpkin, #Firstdayofschool, #Teacher, #Witches, #firstgrade, #1stdayofschool, #Broom, #Educator, #Witchhat, #Teaching, #Backtoschooltee, #School,


   

No comments:

Post a Comment