Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sorry I can’t I have plan with Andy Beshear Tee Shirt

True, I did not own slaves. True it was a very long time ago. 1600 to 1900. But I can say that Sorry I can’t I have plan with Andy Beshear Tee Shirt, society treated blacks as still slaves. Remember the segregation of schools, separate water fountains, couldn’t swim in public pools , couldn’t date a white girl etc I know my family was racist. Was it something they really believed or was it their upbringing? I have no idea, they died before we could have that conversation. So do I believe in reparations? I do know and it is because I got past my own racism, to see how we are all responsible.

Sorry I can’t I have plan with Andy Beshear Tee Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Sorry I can’t I have plan with Andy Beshear Tee

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment