Friday, April 17, 2020

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Bulldog shirt

They are not supposed to be traveling. What’s so difficult to understand. There is a mandatory stay at home order in each state. That doesn’t mean to pack up the SUV with a carload of people, kids, pets and bikes and come to the Jersey shore. Our communities are small and don’t have many supermarkets and only one hospital. How would you like to have a HUGE influx of people coming to your community and exhaust the food and supplies?? They are welcome to come, but they have to self quarantine for the required time and bring their own food and supplies to last them for the time they are staying.

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Bulldog shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Bulldog

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment