Thursday, October 1, 2020

That’s what i do i train boxing i drink and i know things shirt

 That’s what i do i train boxing i drink and i know things shirt

Exactly! I lived in Africa for That’s what i do i train boxing i drink and i know things shirt, traveled extensively in the Middle East, then lived in Australia for 4 years. I get home and my racist, “know-it-all” cousin, who has left the country maybe twice to visit lodges and resorts in Mexico and Central America -that are more-or less hermetically sealed off from local culture and people – wants to “educate” me on how all blacks are thieves, Muslims are violent, and Australian Indigenous people are shifty. Dude! WTF? You expect me to believe the ignorance-laced propaganda you’ve been fed and not my own experience? I tried sharing my own observations but he refused to hear any of it.

That’s what i do i train boxing i drink and i know things shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

That’s what i do i train boxing i drink and i know things

Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

#Witchttpshcraft, #Backtoschoolgift, #1stGrade, #Pumpkin, #Firstdayofschool, #Teacher, #Witches, #firstgrade, #1stdayofschool, #Broom, #Educator, #Witchhat, #Teaching, #Backtoschooltee, #School, #Witchttpshcraft, #Backtoschoolgift, #1stGrade, #Pumpkin, #Firstdayofschool, #Teacher, #Witches, #firstgrade, #1stdayofschool, #Broom, #Educator, #Witchhat, #Teaching, #Backtoschooltee, #School


   

No comments:

Post a Comment