Monday, October 12, 2020

Class Of 2020 The Year Shit Got Real For T-Shirt

 

Class Of 2020 The Year Shit Got Real For T-Shirt

My brother and I had the same teacher in grade 4 that Class Of 2020 The Year Shit Got Real For T-Shirt. I have no idea why either but she had it out for all three of us. I never got to ask my dad why that witch hated us and what he could have possibly done to incite her hatred. I ended up in hospital from the stress of that class. The best part is, she transferred schools the year after I had her, and she ended up teaching a couple friends of mine who went to that school. I told them of her hate on for me and they made her life a living hell that year. She retired that summer.

Class Of 2020 The Year Shit Got Real For T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

  Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

    REALTEDIT,  VINHEXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment