Monday, October 12, 2020

Mr. Vice President, I’M SPEAKING … I’M SPEAKING T-Shirt

 

Mr. Vice President, I’M SPEAKING … I’M SPEAKING T-Shirt

When he came looking for Mr. Vice President, I’M SPEAKING … I’M SPEAKING T-Shirt, I was furious. I was a really popular guy at school. I won quizzes and debates, and represented the school in national competitions. My friends and I literally had an entire showcase of trophies at school, with our names embossed on it, and most teachers loved us. Man, the Vice Principal of the school and our group were on first name basis! (He chaperoned us on all the competitions we represented the school in).

Mr. Vice President, I’M SPEAKING … I’M SPEAKING T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

  Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

    REALTEDIT,  VINHEXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment