Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Don’t judge my side of the fence until you have the balls to jump it shirt

 

Don’t judge my side of the fence until you have the balls to jump it shirt

I know it’s possible to spend that Don’t judge my side of the fence until you have the balls to jump it shirt, but just living my life now: a small mortgage, utilities kept at a minimum thanks to good insulation in the house, groceries at a kroger store, clothes usually bought at thrift or stores like Ross, tank of gas every two weeks, a meal out once a week, a gardening and embroidery hobby…like… life is really nice and middle class and I’m lucky. I cannot imagine how my life could be improved by having that much extra. A little extra for savings I guess. Better quality meats at the store. But really…why is 33,333 necessary for a good contented life?

Don’t judge my side of the fence until you have the balls to jump it shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

 Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

    REALTEDIT,  VINHEXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment