Monday, October 12, 2020

Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Shirt

 

Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Shirt

Two years later, I am in Junior year. My younger brother just started high school, and he was taking the Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Shirt. I was the highest scorer in Chem, and was a pet to MD. She had started to like the NicholasFiend I had portrayed, and made me the Lab Assistant for that year. Two of my best friends knew what I had planned. Everyone else in class hated me for being the teachers’ pet and getting straight A’s when the next highest grade was a B-. Everything was going according to plan.

Mike Pence Pretty Fly For A White Guy Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

  Home page: T-SHIRTSKY

    REALTEDIT,  VINHEXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment