Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Dolphin Santa hat I want a dolphin for Christmas shirt

 

Dolphin Santa hat I want a dolphin for Christmas shirt

A couple people came out quoting Trump as saying Americans who died in war are “losers”. This is similar to what he said on national TV when he called American POW’s “losers”. Someone at FOX ran the story though the rest of Dolphin Santa hat I want a dolphin for Christmas shirt that Trump would say that. So now Trump wants them fired since his propaganda machine can’t run something that would be honest about them.

Dolphin Santa hat I want a dolphin for Christmas shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Dolphin Santa hat I want a dolphin for ChristmasHome page: T-SHIRTSKY

    REALTEDIT,  VINHEXPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment