Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Never Underestimate A Father Who Listens To Slipknot Band shirt

Yes I am Christian but I too am only human and I do fall short … I do kno that scripture forgive those for they know not what they do and it keeps ringing n my ear and I have Never Underestimate A Father Who Listens To Slipknot Band shirt. I can’t forgive her. She DELIBERATELY lied, deliberately!!! and we’ve seen time after time how a lie of a privileged white person could have coast this black man his life or freedom. It’s happened much too much to my people. I don’t expect for U to understand cause U people clearly have privileges me and my people don’t have the luxury of having and too many of my people have lost their lives over a evil, convenient, malicious lie to appease whatever U people motive or pleasure is.

Never Underestimate A Father Who Listens To Slipknot Band shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags:   #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment