Thursday, June 25, 2020

Riding motorcycle I asked god for riding partner so he sent me my son shirt

Are you talking about the same Trump that said within few days coronavirus will go away? After 122,000 death he still in denial! I wouldn’t have a confident on same president who asking Bolton if Finland is part of Riding motorcycle I asked god for riding partner so he sent me my son shirt. if he does know 4th grade geography then no way can handle other stuff! May be not known about Finland might be Obama’s fault as usual! Obama never left him the world map when he leaves office! Lol

Riding motorcycle I asked god for riding partner so he sent me my son shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt


tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment