Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Adult stand back you must dual layer face mask

 What a bizarrely beautiful story! This is a story most black boys have Adult stand back you must dual layer face mask. It is heart breaking. And when I was a student, I would have thought it was the students problem and not the teachers. Now as a trainee teacher, I witnessed mental bullying of black boys and girls from the teachers and my heartbroke. I felt helpless and reading this has confirmed I was not crazy. Your story needs to be heard and shared and well done for sharing it so gracefully. Kieran, I woukd love to have you as a guest speaker on unconditioning our minds to condition our children. Would this be something you would be interested in?

Adult stand back you must dual layer face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment