Thursday, June 25, 2020

Official Sometimes The Thoughts In My Head Get So Bored They Go Out For A Stroll Through My Mouth shirt

I also literally id as a slur (sodomite) in my twitter bio. Identifying with a slur thats exclusive to achilleans is very empowering for Official Sometimes The Thoughts In My Head Get So Bored They Go Out For A Stroll Through My Mouth shirt. I don’t like to id just as gay because that could mean anything and I want to specify my gender. My point tho, is that the fact queer is a slur gives us all the more reason to id as it. I always heard gay as a slur growing up, guess what, pretty much all the original terms for us mlm are slurs. If I want to call myself a fag then I will.

Official Sometimes The Thoughts In My Head Get So Bored They Go Out For A Stroll Through My Mouth shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Official Sometimes The Thoughts In My Head Get So Bored They Go Out For A Stroll Through My Mouth

tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment