Monday, June 22, 2020

These titties are protected by a smokin hot smart as tattooed asshole shirt

You aren’t a These titties are protected by a smokin hot smart as tattooed asshole shirt. I won’t be on here. I hope your company knows you do condone stealing. I hope you can live with yourself and for the rest of your life if anyone steals from you, you remember you have those values. I hope no one steals from you but they will at some point in your life it happens to everyone in different ways. Best wishes, I feel the most sorry for your kids. To have such hatred in your heart that you no longer have morals or values is such a very sad thing. God Bless you and I will say a prayer for your family.

These titties are protected by a smokin hot smart as tattooed asshole shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

These titties are protected by a smokin hot smart as tattooed asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment