Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Baby Yoda hug Gun N’ Roses Star Wars Mandalorian shirt

As the child and sole care taker of my Baby Yoda hug Gun N’ Roses Star Wars Mandalorian shirt up until the day she died, this really hit home. My mom was my best friend, my whole world, and a recovering alcoholic and addict. I walked her home from the bar at 3 am every night at 7 years old holding her upright. My mom finally got clean and sober about 15 years ago. She died may 23rd of last year. I was her only child. Dad was never in the picture. Just a few weeks before she died I wrote a letter that I never gave to her but I think she knew what was weighing on my heart.

Baby Yoda hug Gun N’ Roses Star Wars Mandalorian shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Baby Yoda hug Gun N’ Roses Star Wars Mandalorian shirt

Home page: https://elisetee.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment