Sunday, March 29, 2020

Being My Sibling Is Really The Only Gift You Need T-Shirt

Obviously race doesnt make or break a video game. If 80% of black people play video games vs 72% of whites and we spend our dough paying for these games, I think it’s safe to say we have a right to make requests. Cause lord knows all the Being My Sibling Is Really The Only Gift You Need T-Shirt white dudes in their moms basements raised a hoopla about the women characters in Assassin’s Creed. Or all the folks who wanted Frozen (worst decision ever) in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Being My Sibling Is Really The Only Gift You Need T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Being My Sibling Is Really The Only Gift You Need T-Shirt

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment