Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I Didn’t Fart My Butt Blew You A Kiss Unicorn Gift Funny T-Shirt

Really disappointed here PBS. The Kardashians highlight everything that is wrong with today’s society. They have done NOTHING that is deserving of I Didn’t Fart My Butt Blew You A Kiss Unicorn Gift Funny T-Shirt. On top of that they are materialistic, shallow, self-absorbed, entitled bimbos. Their dad helped a man walk free from killing someone, thats what our society is celebrating by making these nobodys famous. I expect better from you PBS.

I Didn’t Fart My Butt Blew You A Kiss Unicorn Gift Funny T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Didn't Fart My Butt Blew You A Kiss Unicorn Gift Funny

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment