Tuesday, March 31, 2020

I’m A Cancer I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt

I’ve donated money to you before as I THOUGHT you were the last place where one could find intelligent programming. Now you give us this?! I’m going to assume this is a joke and if not, that I’m A Cancer I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt who wants us to pay attention to this Kardashian person was rightly fired. You are 100% wrong. I SHOULD dismiss KK, and as a station that claims to promote quality TV, so should you. What’s next, Honey Boo Boo? Run another story like this rubbish and you’ll NEVER get another cent from me!

I’m A Cancer I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift T-Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I'm A Cancer I Am Not A One In A Million Funny Birthday Gift

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER

No comments:

Post a Comment