Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Firesausus T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage shirt

He tried to pay for a grimoir with strange paper money that said 20 Dollars and had “In God we trust” on them. I told him that his money was no good in my shop and tried to get him to leave. He took off the small clock he had strapped to his left wrist and told me it was a Firesausus T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage shirt. I accepted, though I probably shouldn’t. I don’t think the spells in that book will work in his universe, they’re location locked to the universe where they were written.

Firesausus T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Firesausus T-Rex Dinosaur Vintage

tags:#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment