Thursday, July 30, 2020

Machinist I can’t fix stupid But I can fix what stupid does shirt

They attempted to verify it was the person they were looking for, but I ended up having them verify the Machinist I can’t fix stupid But I can fix what stupid does shirt. They gave me the persons SSN, DOB, address, and medical reason for the debt. After I got the info (I was shocked they gave it to me) I told them again they had the wrong number and if they contact me again, I’ll find a way to contact the person they were looking for and let him know they gave me his info.

Machinist I can’t fix stupid But I can fix what stupid does shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Machinist I can’t fix stupid But I can fix what stupid does

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment