Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Halloween hangin with my creeps shirt

Yeah it’s heartbreaking. A friend of mine adopted an obese dog a few months ago and Halloween hangin with my creeps shirt. She’s so fat she can’t walk too far without needing constant breaks and is completely unable to play. I’ve never NOT heard her panting hard when around her and she’s lost ~10 pounds (93 to 83, GW: 60) since my friend took her in. Luckily my friend is very strict with her weight loss and she should be mostly to her target weight by the end of the year but man do I feel bad for her.

Halloween hangin with my creeps shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Halloween hangin with my creeps

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars
#baby  #yoda  #coloring  #pagemandalorian  #baby  #yoda, #baby  #yoda, #mandalorian  #baby  #yoda5  #million #Teachers #PaeaceLove#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment