Thursday, July 23, 2020

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Boston Terrier shirt

I hadn’t gone to Disney for about 12 years or so since a I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Boston Terrier shirt, but I recently went (pre-COVID) and realized how many families go all out in terms of family reunions, shirts, etc. It’s crazy. I’m not poor by any means but I was surprised how many people would stay “on resort” and spend so much money for a week worth of tickets. I did a 2 day blitz arriving at rope drop and leaving at nearly closing time and I was able to hit everything multiple times in 2 parks, and to me that was enough, but yeah.

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Boston Terrier shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I didn’t fart my butt blew you a kiss Boston Terrier

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars
#baby  #yoda  #coloring  #pagemandalorian  #baby  #yoda, #baby  #yoda, #mandalorian  #baby  #yoda5  #million #Teachers #PaeaceLove#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment