Thursday, July 30, 2020

Im a nurse classy bougie ratchet my patients are sassy moody nasty got me acting stupid whats happening im a nurse shirt

The lady that called from collections was super nice and actually willing to help figure out what was going on. I described the visit and she was the first one to tell me that the second copay was billed two days after admission which would have Im a nurse classy bougie ratchet my patients are sassy moody nasty got me acting stupid whats happening im a nurse shirt. She told me she was going to call the hospital for me to figure out what happened. I thanked her and told her she was much more helpful than the people in the hospital billing department.

Im a nurse classy bougie ratchet my patients are sassy moody nasty got me acting stupid whats happening im a nurse shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt




tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment