Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Fuck you I drive a BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG shirt

Kylie and Hayley both took after me. They were pretty tomboys with Fuck you I drive a BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG shirt. Kylie was ten, Hayley eight. They were scrawny but tough. Then there was me. Alice, sweet Alice. Average build, crazy personality. Behind the long brown hair and chiseled cheekbones, I was a geek at heart… My white teeth and raspy voice all offset by an aloof awkwardness. I was just glad to have my neighborhood’s support. God knows regardless of my passion for great writing, I was one shitty teacher.

Fuck you I drive a BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Fuck you I drive a BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG

tags #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars
#baby  #yoda  #coloring  #pagemandalorian  #baby  #yoda, #baby  #yoda, #mandalorian  #baby  #yoda5  #million #Teachers #PaeaceLove#babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorianp #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment