Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sorry I Can’t My Plants Need Me Vintage shirt

Maybe she should have been more human, show some empathy, she labeled him to the Sorry I Can’t My Plants Need Me Vintage shirt.. it’s shocking to me to hear how she calmly tells the 911 operator yes it’s a African American Male, I’m in the Bramble yes please send help now, that level of comfort she clearly felt entitled to , to me is very shameful, as if all or any African American male is assumed to be a threat simply according to the shade of his skin, it is truly as if she shows her true nature, and at this point he had only asked this woman to put her dog on a leash, which is the law, and as a Native New Yorker as she was.

Sorry I Can’t My Plants Need Me Vintage shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Sorry I Can’t My Plants Need Me Vintage shirt

Home page: ELISETEE
STORY: TEECLOVER
tags:   #babyyoda #memes #cute #starwarsmemes #babyyodamemes #yodamemes #lukas #lukasfilms #disney #star #wars #movie #mandalorian #series #themandalorian #starwars

No comments:

Post a Comment