Monday, June 22, 2020

Just An Indiana Girl Living In A Rhode Island World Map shirt, Hoodie

Im not a democrat. I vote my conscience not by party. I have voted for just Just An Indiana Girl Living In A Rhode Island World Map shirt. You need to re-read my post. The comments I saw said that they expected Trump to lose, even though they supported him. They conversed about civil war once he loses. This isnt the first time I have seen this type of conversation. Even people in our town have openly discussed civil war on facebook. Will they follow through? I dont know. But when I see this type of post I always ask “who will you go to war with?

Just An Indiana Girl Living In A Rhode Island World Map shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Just An Indiana Girl Living In A Rhode Island World Map

No comments:

Post a Comment