Saturday, February 19, 2022

Lucky Cat Lover St Patrick's Day Kiss Me I'm Pugrish T Shirt - T-shir

  

Lucky Cat Lover St Patrick’s Day Kiss Me I’m Pugrish T Shirt

Lucky Cat Lover St Patrick’s Day Kiss Me I’m Pugrish T Shirt spoke up. “I have a child who doesn’t speak, laugh, smile or talk in class. She won’t play outside. She doesn’t even eat. I am afraid she may be depressed.” I suggested she refer the family to a pediatrician.  It turned out that the pediatrician consulted then referred the child to a pediatric dentist. This girl’s dental caries were so far advanced that her teeth, rotting in her mouth, had nerves exposed. She couldn’t even open her mouth without excruciating pain from the relatively cold air hitting a nerve–literally! No wonder she couldn’t handle school! So, four days and many fillings later, she returned to school. The final report is that she laughs, talks, eats and plays just fine. And many of her baby teeth were saved (none of her adult teeth had come in yet). And her parents learned everything about dental hygiene. So did she. Not every child find case is so easy to solve. But using child find in preschool? — it’s the best method we have found to identify barriers to learning in early childhood education, and beyond.

Lucky Cat Lover St Patrick's Day Kiss Me I'm Pugrish T Shirt(Lucky Cat Lover St Patrick’s Day Kiss Me I’m Pugrish T Shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment