Saturday, February 26, 2022

Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt - T-shir

  

Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt

I developed mild ataxia in my hands a few months after I recovered from the Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt I had a year ago, before the vaccines were rolled out to the general public (I have, of course, been fully vaccinated and boosted since then). Basically I have fumblehands. It takes me longer to type stuff than it used to, because I have to go back and correct way more typos than I ever did in the past, before I had COVID. This may not be permanent, though. Yes, it’s a form of brain damage, but brain damage often is not permanent, especially if it’s mild. I may get my hands back. Occupational therapy would probably help with this. Perhaps I should take up a hobby that requires fine motor control in my hands – knitting, calligraphy, etc. Or maybe I should just try to type at the keyboard as much as possible until I’m good at it again,

Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt(Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt)

Buy it now: Official Kiss Me I‘m Irish Vaccinated Funny St Patrick Day Gift Shirt - T-shir

Peace For Ukraine Sweatshirt Ukrainian Support Anti War - T-shir

Peace For Ukraine Sweatshirt Ukrainian Support Anti War - T-shir

Peace For Ukraine Sweatshirt Ukrainian Support Anti War - T-shir

Homepage: t-shirtsky

No comments:

Post a Comment