Thursday, February 17, 2022

I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt - T-shir

  

I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt

Note that most preschool teachers are licensed and I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt required to take child development courses. This inures to benefit each student because these are the teachers who have that ‘huh?’ or ‘hmmmm???’ moment and wonder when they see some unusual method a child uses to cope with a challenge. Let me give you an example: I was consulting at a preschool and in-servicing teachers in Child Find. I said “When you feel, like Miss Clavel in the much loved children’s book, Madeline. that ‘something is not right!’ that AHA! moment is the moment to refer a family for assessment. That feeling that ‘something is not right’ in a professional tasked with teaching a child is exactly the feeling that we as parents and citizens of our society need you to have so that early intervention can begin as soon as possible.”

I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt(I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Vneck, Unisex and T-shirt)

Buy it now: I’m not a hot mess i’m a spicy disaster shirt - T-shir

Kiss Me I’m a football lover or Irish or drunk or whatever St Patrick’s Day shirt - T-shir

Kiss Me I’m a football lover or Irish or drunk or whatever St Patrick’s Day shirt - T-shir

Kiss Me I’m a football lover or Irish or drunk or whatever St Patrick’s Day shirt - T-shir

No comments:

Post a Comment