Saturday, February 19, 2022

Funny Twosday Shirt _ Twin Twining Twosday T Shirt - T-shir

  

Funny Twosday Shirt _ Twin Twining Twosday T Shirt

I think the “worst” appt was when my son closed a Funny Twosday Shirt _ Twin Twining Twosday T Shirt toy box on his “private area” when he was two, but it was more scary for us as his parents than him. I had taught him (in the car on the way) what the word for the body part was, so he’d be prepared for the doctor. The doctor approached him as a two-year-old (which he was) and my son corrected him with the correct word (which was amazing, since he wasn’t all that verbal at the time). The kids even looked forward to dentist visits (I hate the dentist), and I’m wracking my brain trying to remember a “difficult” appt. One child had a lot of sleep studies, so I was always having to remove “gunk” from his full head of curls (they gun holds the electrodes on), but that would have been after the visit. Before the studies, I had to keep him awake for an extraordinary amount of time, but that was at home.

Funny Twosday Shirt _ Twin Twining Twosday T Shirt(Funny Twosday Shirt _ Twin Twining Twosday T Shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Vneck, Unisex and T-shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment